Can one of our Spanish-speakers help out?

A forum for discussion of this Paul Greengrass-directed project, also starring Matt Damon and Sean Huze

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes, LadyLucius

Hilary the Touched
Site Registrant

Can one of our Spanish-speakers help out?

Post by Hilary the Touched » Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:37 pm

Here's an article about Green Zone from a Spanish paper, and another one.
Neither contains a reference to Jason Isaacs, but there is a (not great) photo of Matt Damon, with perfectly bearable hair . . .

Chari910
Multimedia Maven

Post by Chari910 » Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:26 am

Thanks Hil..
Bad translation from google..

the first one:

Actor Matt Damon has been rolling this week in Los Alcázares Source Poplar and a film about the war in Iraq on the orders of the director Paul Greengrass. The interpreter of 'The Bourne case' has not ceased to see anything more than a fair price.

and the second one..(I have a headache trying to read this)

About 300 extras' captured 'in the region have participated in the filming of the new film from Matt Damon, although only a few have seen closely Closer, if only a few meters, Matt Damon requires argucia of character most famous actor has done this, the agent Jason Bourne. The nearly three hundred extras in the region and surrounding provinces that have participated in the shooting of his new film, 'Green Zone' in the Air Force Acuartalemiento Los Alcázares and land in the municipality of Fuente Alamo has been able Check.
Access to the Hollywood star has been so narrow as the stage that the team has tried to recreate the film lands in Murcia, the environment of the Iraqi prison of Abu Graib.
Only privileged few have been able to see closely the captivating smile to the protagonist of such successful films as' The indomitable Will Hunting, '' Ocean's eleven '-and their aftermath,' The Departed ',' Mr talent. Ripley 'or' The secret of the Grimm brothers'.
In fact, Damon's presence in the region for nearly two weeks has gone almost unnoticed and has barely left notes at the Hyatt La Manga, which has hosted during all this time to carry out the filming of the movie Director Paul Greengrass, which the actor also recorded three tapes Bourne and the saga which deals with the role of the United States in Iraq with several points in the region as decoration.
Much of the extras were North Africans or Spaniards having Arab features, as well as military Artillery Regiment Antiaérea 73, Tentegorra in Cartagena or the Air Academy in San Javier.
He also participated in the shooting a group of Norwegian students from Torrevieja whose physical appearance was worthwhile for them to get into the role of American soldiers.
Many of them accompanied Matt Damon in the jam that simulated in the new section of the AP-7 uniting Alhama and Cartagena in its passage through Fuente Álamo and that has not yet been opened.
Operators of the film abarrotaron the road and filled with charred cars to transport spectators from around the world who come to see the film to the big screen to Iraq himself, but could not imagine for a moment that this is a hidden people of southeast Spanish.
Thus, Matt Damon has not taken a bath in Murcia masses, but some of those who have had close say their treatment has been very pleasant and very nice, two qualities that, along with his physical, his sense of humor and humility, have become the sexiest man last year 2007, according to the magazine 'People'.
The crew has already heading for land Moroccans to continue recording scenes for the film

kjshd05
Data Miner, east coast division

Post by kjshd05 » Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:53 am

OK, this was more difficult to read then trying to understand the
Spanish version...LOL...

One point that was made on IMDB, the production has now moved
to filming in Morocco...

this article says something about Damon being famous for Bourne
movies, with the same director, but he went unnoticed while he was filming, and something about not taking a public bath (OK with me)..
Sorry, I'm not a big fan of Matt Damon, and reading he was voted the sexiest man in 2007 makes me nauseous...
Also, something about 300 local extras were used while filming, and I don't think any of them knew who Matt was...LOL...

a bunch of Norwegian students were used as American
Soldiers, because they looked American...LOL...

If you reread the translation, it does get a bit easier...sort of translating the translation....

haircut is short on the side and a bit longer on top...looks reasonable..

Angel Tavington

Post by Angel Tavington » Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:48 am

Sorry, I'm not a big fan of Matt Damon, and reading he was voted the sexiest man in 2007 makes me nauseous...
My thoughts....argh. I don't believe he was voted the sexiest man in 2007. I personally don't like Matt Damon, with all respect...

:spew2

Gillian
Site Admin

Post by Gillian » Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:38 pm

Neither do I. Not from a physical standpoint. There's just too much of a "boy next door" vibe.

He's a fine actor, though.

DhaniGrrrrl

Post by DhaniGrrrrl » Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:39 pm

Yeah, Matt Damon is a fine actor, I've seen him in a few movies, like Rounders and Dogma, which were great movies, but I'm not head over heels over him like Jason...

catloveyes

Post by catloveyes » Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:52 pm

Jason is and "ALWAYS WILL BE" #1 with me....Matt Damon does "NOTHING" for me!!

Hugs,
Kate

grannybear

Post by grannybear » Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:44 pm

Matt Damon needs to make his looks grow up so he stops looking like a teenager. Leonardo DiCaprio did and it makes him look 100% better. Maybe the teeny boppers like the teenage looks but if they want staying power as an actor they have to mature.

Angel Tavington

Post by Angel Tavington » Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:26 pm

Matt Damon needs to make his looks grow up so he stops looking like a teenager.
LOL! I don't find that teenage look attactive at all...and I usually am drawn to older guys. -smiles-

~me

Return to “Green Zone”