Watch Abduction on Facebook

Jason Isaacs is slated (mystifyingly) to portray Taylor Lautner's father in this suspense thriller.

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes, LadyLucius

LadySekhmet

Watch Abduction on Facebook

Post by LadySekhmet » Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:56 pm

Hi,

If anyone is interested, and a Facebook user, you can download and watch Abduction on Facebook starting today (for how long??). I figured that this would be a good way to see at least part of the movie (cough...the Jason bit...cough), since Netflix isn't streaming it (yet?). The downside, which kept me from watching it, was that Lionsgate seemed to want an enormous amount of access to my FB page AND my email. :scratch (They -apparently- would like to right to send email from me to others, and post things to my FB page-ironically from the same industry that wants to to slap SOPA on us!). But other folks may be less picky than me, and willing to give them that access, so here's the link:

https://www.facebook.com/abductionmovie

Enjoy!

fruitbat

Re: Watch Abduction on Facebook

Post by fruitbat » Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:11 pm

Lady S, I would never trust my facebook info with any corporation as I am paranoid. *

Having said that, my brother has set up a facebook profile with a fake name, using an email address that he created solely for the purpose of creating an fb profile. Not that I'm suggesting anyone do that, mind. ;-)

* Yes, I know that facebook is likely selling my personal details to the Russians. :-(

LadySekhmet

Post by LadySekhmet » Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:05 pm

Hehheh. :cool:

Maybe he'd let you borrow "his" FB account to watch Abduction? :brows

Hilary the Touched
Site Registrant

Post by Hilary the Touched » Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:37 pm

LadySekhmet, thanks for sharing that. I certainly understand the misgivings about privacy, but honestly, it sounds like the same sort of thing that any commercial entity or app requests when you sign up to play Zombie Puppy Farm Wars or whatever.

LadySekhmet

Post by LadySekhmet » Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:45 pm

Yeah, I know, but I don't play the games for the same reason - no matter how appealing Zombie Hello Kitty Puppy Farm Wars sounds- but others do. :cherub I want to keep my connection with my friends around the world, but give Mark Zuckerberg as little information as possible. :ninja Maybe if it was for Lucius/Tavington/Hook/Brodie/Michael, I would have flung all of my info at it! :cherub

Angel Tavington

Post by Angel Tavington » Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:42 am

Ugh I can't watch it, it's not available in my region...

~me

Return to “Abduction”