Wandering in Walmart today....

Jason Isaacs is slated (mystifyingly) to portray Taylor Lautner's father in this suspense thriller.

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes, LadyLucius

LadySekhmet

Re: Wandering in Walmart today....

Post by LadySekhmet » Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:36 pm

I wouldn't worry, Angel. Live Jason is in it for about 20-30 minutes in the beginning, and then the rest of the movie is really...err...umm...how do I say this without being mean?... not as..err... intriguing/captivating post-dead Jason. I have never watched a Twilight movie, and I wanted to scrub my brain with brain bleach after I read the first book of Twilight. BUT-I tried- I really, really tried to keep an open mind. Sorry, Taylor, but Taylor is just not a good enough actor (yet?? perhaps he has some nascent talent??) to carry a whole movie by himself- yet. It felt like a vehicle for Taylor to ride the Twi-hard movement. I think that if they had made it a more integrated script with adults and Taylor- and yes, keeping the parents alive- (and I'm not just saying that because I wanted Jason to live!) and a more complicated story line- rather than just a vehicle for him to run around in- it would have had more potential, because the supporting cast was comprised of some heavy hitters. Alas, no. (And I stopped paying attention after a certain point (I think I started to work on some project while the DVD whirled away, so it just wound up being noise in the background), so I never did figure out how the parent-spies wound up with Taylor or their story-if they ever told the parent-spies' story.)

Hilary the Touched
Site Registrant

Post by Hilary the Touched » Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:20 am

Glad it will only take 5 minutes to see what I want to see in the movie, I have a lot to do this week.
:lol
I think most of us have his work when he shoulders top billing.
Ln, I misread that as "when his shoulders have top billing"!!
(yeah, I got those DVDs :mrgreen: )

ln419

Post by ln419 » Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:42 pm

Hilary, I just saw this today...gave me a good chuckle! Yeah, I guess his shoulders are ok...I've done that too when I read too quickly, then I think to myself (or aloud)-HUH??? ::rofl LN

LadySekhmet

Post by LadySekhmet » Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:04 pm

ln419 wrote:Yeah, I guess his shoulders are ok...
Ermm... His shoulders are okay? Just okay? *snorts in disbelief* ;-)

ln419

Post by ln419 » Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:50 pm

LS, just saw this, you kill me chickadee! Yes, his shoulders are ok, they hold a ball and socket joint to his humerus so his shoulders can rotate and play golf and tennis, and then they attach to a hinge joint to hold his radius and ulna which connects to many little wrist bones and tendons and sinew and nerves with (not so tiny) digits to hold wands and swords and HOOKS, guns knives, little girls faces, various assorted women, glasses of water, pens to sign his name, and on and on and on. It's just a gross overview of how his (and everyone elses shoulders-fingers) work. Did you want to talk about the defination of his triceps? THAT would be in the CH section, I believe, but triceps would be part of his upper extremity anatomy described above, I just left out musculature. OK, upon further reflection, he has NICE shoulders, let me put it this way, he fills out a shirt VERY nicely...happy now? ln

LadySekhmet

Post by LadySekhmet » Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:48 pm

:D

Return to “Abduction”