DVD

This is a TV series about a police officer after a fatal car crash killed either his son or his wife. He lives in two realities. One where his son survived the accident, and one where his wife survived. He doesn't know which is the real one, and he doesn't want to know. It aired on NBC, and was cancelled after one season.

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes

ln419

Re: DVD

Post by ln419 » Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:45 am

yes, I realize...one can dream, no?? Or else, someone can come over and fix my itune, b/c I can't do "read instructions', I can only do 'audible' instructions, or pms me your ph # (wherever ya are), I'll call you if you understand apple. There ARE people who have brains wired like mine. Until such time, I paid for the download, I don't have it anymore, I'm angry and I am unable to fix it, so :razzlite :rave :pc LN

Anniemouse

Post by Anniemouse » Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:32 am

Is the DVD still availble?.

thunder
With her wheelbarrow full of surprises!

Post by thunder » Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:02 am

I don't think this was ever released on DVD. But I think maybe it's available to watch on some streaming service. Not in Norway, because nothing ever is... but maybe in The UK.

Found it: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Awake-Season-1 ... 8&qid=&sr=

Don't know if it works, it's not available to me anyway.

Helen8
Pillar of the Community

Post by Helen8 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:05 pm

Oh, Goody! I have Prime Video. I'd love to watch it again. Thanks for asking, AM. And thanks for the link, thunder. :hands

Anniemouse

Post by Anniemouse » Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:57 pm

Sadly I have no access to streaming but still hopeful of a DVD release. Thank you for the suggestions though.

Return to “Awake”