Solothurner Filmtage (Swiss film festival)

Based on the novel by Elie Wiesel

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes

thunder
With her wheelbarrow full of surprises!

Solothurner Filmtage (Swiss film festival)

Post by thunder » Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:32 pm

Looks like it's finally premiering. I don't know when it ever comes to a place where some of us can watch it, but it's a start:

http://tools.solothurnerfilmtage.ch/hom ... lmId=21374 (it's not in English)

If we are lucky, there will be more news about it soon. :cafe

ln419

Re: Solothurner Filmtage (Swiss film festival)

Post by ln419 » Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:12 am

I know he keeps including Dawn in the list of films that are going to festivals this year, and I'm presuming it will be somewhere in English sometime soon thereafter. I have no idea why the Swiss would get first dibs on this film, but such is the nature of the beast I guess...~ellen

thunder
With her wheelbarrow full of surprises!

Post by thunder » Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:36 pm

The director is Swiss, and so is the lead actor, and most of the production companies involved. That's probably why the Swiss get to see it first.
I just hope I don't have too wait very long to see it...

ln419

Post by ln419 » Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:21 am

Well,THERE YA GO! A lot I know, goofball that I am...no wonder it's starting out in Switzerland! Thanks for answering THAT :scratch THOSE are some VERY GOOD reasons Thunder (don't know what I'd do without you! :hug ). I'm sure it'll make the rounds to other cities before too long after that. I wonder if Elie Wiesel even knows about it...? hmmm... (probably polite to invite him to the premiers, but it's not up to me) ~ellen

Return to “Dawn”