Promo video

A series of short films set in Rio de Janeiro.

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes

thunder
With her wheelbarrow full of surprises!

Promo video

Post by thunder » Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:22 pm

Not sure if this is a trailer, it doesn't really look like it. Didn't see Jason in it (but I only watched it once - and I'm so tired right now, I see double)

http://vimeo.com/63331873

fruitbat

Re: Promo video

Post by fruitbat » Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:45 am

Hm, is that Jason's voice we hear saying "Are you ready?" at ten seconds in, when we see John Hurt's face. It must be John Hurt although he isn't listed in mdb's cast. But then, either is Rufus Sewell, who appears at the 7th second. It does appear to be a strange mishmash of trailer and travel ad.

I was hoping for more faces when it says (I assume) "20 international artists". But, nope.

thunder
With her wheelbarrow full of surprises!

Post by thunder » Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:22 pm

That may be him, it's hard to tell.

ln419

Post by ln419 » Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:38 pm

SOUNDS like him, but with his penchant for accents, he could sound like almost anyone! I think I'm confused (big ol surprise there). Was this supposed to be in whatever language they speak in Rio (please excuse the total ignorance), and subtitled, or in English, and this is just a trailer/travel brochure? I don't remember what I've read, he's been in a LOT of projects that haven't come out yet, just piling up on the tarmac, waiting to take off...(sings "I'm leaving on a jet plane, don't know when I'll be back again..." sorry if I've stuck it in someone's head, but it's stuck in mine now, I like to share). Have a good weekend. ~ellen

Return to “Rio, eu te amo (Rio, I Love You)”