Episode 6: The Well of Souls

Jason plays Peter, an FBI agent who investigates the murder of an archaeologist in Jerusalem. While doing this, he uncovers a 2000 year old conspiracy. The event series was filmed on location in Jerusalem, before the production had to move to Croatia and New Mexico.

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes

Marie
I dig animals--sometimes hundreds of feet down

Re: Episode 6: The Well of Souls

Post by Marie » Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:37 pm

Debbie made a big mistake. She should have figured out that Ted will not hesitate to kill her and Charlie the first moment he gets. And the way the episode ended do we know Josh is still in the car? I can see her going back to the car and no Josh - what will she do then??

Great the way this show has really hooked me. I just wish it was not a week in between episodes. It would be great if USA shows them all in a row before the final episode!

thunder
With her wheelbarrow full of surprises!

Post by thunder » Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:47 pm

I liked it from the beginning, but each episode is making me more and more hooked. The week flies when I'm waiting for the next episode. Can't believe we're over half way already. 3 more days until the next episode.

And 8 minutes until the first airs in Norway. :wheee

fruitbat

Post by fruitbat » Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:50 pm

Marie wrote:.... I just wish it was not a week in between episodes. It would be great if USA shows them all in a row before the final episode!
I've been binge watching a lot of shows lately. It has somewhat spoiled me for the regular tv-watching experience. :-(
thunder wrote:...

thunder

Post by thunder » Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:49 pm

fruitbat wrote:
thunder wrote:...

Exactly. :woot

Not sure my DVR recorded all of it - I think the TV schedule didn't know about the long Pilot episode... Can't have missed much.

Tosca Nini

Post by Tosca Nini » Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:15 am

Ate the full packet of Chrisps (garlic and parsley flavoured) in 2 go's. Having no previous religion, now feel I've embraced Chrispianity, a branch of Foodeism. Don't know why but Dig is very inspiring in culinary terms. Have a soul (sole) and some Satan (seitan) in my fridge. Peter (pita) has been elusive, haven't managed to buy it, yet. But it won't escape me today. The hiper-market Continente will have it for sure. What I wouldn't give to eat all those breastplate stones! The word Breastplate itself reminds me instantly of roasted chicken breast served on a plate. Imagine it surrounded by those yummy stones...

To make matters worse, I'm now listening to Brightonomicon by Robert Rankin (in Audible). JI is supposed to have a small role in it. The book and acting is hilarious and totally bonkers!

thunder

Post by thunder » Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:39 am

You are making me hungry again... :D

Chari910
Multimedia Maven

Post by Chari910 » Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:30 am

You are so creative with foods. :mrgreen:

fruitbat

Post by fruitbat » Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:16 pm

Tosca Nini wrote:..... What I wouldn't give to eat all those breastplate stones!

Boiled sweets/hard candy? :D

Return to “Dig”