DVD News

Showtime brought us three seasons of this strong television drama, featuring large weekly doses of Jason Isaacs! Find articles, reviews, and viewer comments about Brotherhood--and add your own!

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes, LadyLucius

Anniemouse

Re: DVD News

Post by Anniemouse » Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:35 pm

Sorry on his instagram page.

Also sorry I posted it on this thread as Instagram was mentioned due to his photographs as a child being used on the production of Brotherhood being also on the Instagram page. Was not sure where else to post the query.

thunder
With her wheelbarrow full of surprises!

Post by thunder » Thu Aug 27, 2020 10:21 am

No need to say sorry, I was just a bit confused about what picture you meant. I only remembered some pictures from Brotherhood, and couldn't remember a dog on them. :D

Anniemouse

Post by Anniemouse » Sat Aug 29, 2020 5:31 am

Hello; I do not think I explained myself properly. I was looking at Jason's Instagram account after you recomended it and noticed the photograpth of the dog in a kitchen on the computer. I wondered if that was Missy?. I did find loads of great Jason images including the velvet jacket image which cracked me up.

Best wishes and thank you all for making me feel so welcome here.

thunder
With her wheelbarrow full of surprises!

Post by thunder » Sat Aug 29, 2020 5:40 am

I don't think that's Missy, it was a dog he met at a hotel. Here's a picture of Missy: https://twitter.com/jasonsfolly/status/ ... 6015294465
:D

Anniemouse

Post by Anniemouse » Sat Aug 29, 2020 5:02 pm

She is just adorable and sadly seems to like mince pies poor thing. As I have never owned a dog since my parent had one (Lassie) when I was 4 years old I never knew that mince pies were bad for them.

Hilary the Touched
Site Registrant

Post by Hilary the Touched » Sun Aug 30, 2020 11:00 am

We had a dog when I was a kid, and I think it never occurred to lots of people that MANY things are bad for them (e.g., onions, even cooked ones in stuff like stew). I think the main risk from mince pie would be the raisins--grapes can cause kidney failure in dogs. Weird to think that something so seemingly innocuous could be so dangerous.

Return to “Brotherhood”