Season 3 DVD available Pre Order

Showtime brought us three seasons of this strong television drama, featuring large weekly doses of Jason Isaacs! Find articles, reviews, and viewer comments about Brotherhood--and add your own!

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes, LadyLucius

Angel Tavington

Post by Angel Tavington » Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:05 am

nice, thanks Thunder!

~me

kjshd05
Data Miner, east coast division

Post by kjshd05 » Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:14 am

thanx Thunder so very much.....I know folks on other boards have
been waiting/asking about Region 2 for BH....:woot

marilaine

Post by marilaine » Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:19 am

I'll have to look into that. Hope they have better "Extras"......not too keen on DEXTER anymore. Rather see behind the scenes footage.

BTW, watched a movie on Sho the other day, and both Nazolli and Freddie Cork are in this movie. As if suffering from MCwithdrawals isn't enough. (Oh, and, Don-Don is also in "No Reservations")

~M'L(C):adore

Wolfie

Post by Wolfie » Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:13 pm

I know Thunder. I pre-ordered it.
It's on Norwegian TV.. but I need it on DVD (Yes I'm like that ha ha)

But I can't find more then Season 1..so far. Did check in Sweden, but nothing there either. Sometimes they get the DVD's faster in the store then they do in Norway, but not this one. (The guy I asked had not even heard about Brotherhood.. OMG)

Ariza

Post by Ariza » Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:23 pm

I know amazon.com has season1 and 2, but I don't know what region.

Angel Tavington

Post by Angel Tavington » Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:28 pm

yeah amazon has everything!

~me

thunder
With her wheelbarrow full of surprises!

Post by thunder » Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:57 pm

Wolfie wrote:I know Thunder. I pre-ordered it.
It's on Norwegian TV.. but I need it on DVD (Yes I'm like that ha ha)

But I can't find more then Season 1..so far. Did check in Sweden, but nothing there either. Sometimes they get the DVD's faster in the store then they do in Norway, but not this one. (The guy I asked had not even heard about Brotherhood.. OMG)
I bought the region 1 DVD of season 1 and 2 on a while back, I need to have the DVDs! :oops: I couldn't even wait for the Region 2. You are more patient than me :D

I know Swedish tv showed it, and before Norwegian tv. So they should have season 1, why else would they bother adding Swedish subtitles to it? Season 2 (region 2) is probaby not released yet. I read that the ratings for Brotherhood in Sweden was pretty low (as it was in Norway). But Sweden kept the title - Why did TV2 change it? Everyone knows what "Brotherhood" means...

Return to “Brotherhood”