Mass (New movie)

Two set of parents meet in an Episcopal church to have a conversation that might change their lives.

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes

thunder
With her wheelbarrow full of surprises!

Mass (New movie)

Post by thunder » Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:19 pm

It's a movie about the aftermath of a school shooting. The parents of the victim meets the parents of the shooter after several years. Jason plays the father of the victim, and they are filming it right now in Hailey (Idaho). Sounds very interesting and very important, and sadly relevant subject these days. It was originally written as a play.

Here's the link to the article:
https://www.mtexpress.com/arts_and_even ... e216a.html

The link didn't work for me, because I'm in the European Economic Area, and there was some "data protection regulation"-thing going on. For some reason, I used Google's translate feature, and I got access through that. Don't ask me why, I guess desperation and curiosity made me click anything, but it worked! Learned something new today.

If the link doesn't work for you, try this. This is translation to Norwegian (you can change that if you want, of course). To read it in English, move your mouse over the text, and they'll let you read the original text:
https://translate.google.no/translate?h ... e216a.html

Helen8
Pillar of the Community

Re: Mass (New movie)

Post by Helen8 » Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:16 am

This sounds like an important and currently relevant movie. Jason has a lot to say about it in the article. Thanks, thunder.

Marie
I dig animals--sometimes hundreds of feet down

Post by Marie » Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:53 am

This sounds like a two tissue box movie. This is exactly the kind of movie that America needs to see - the aftermath of these horrific shootings. What happens to the families of those children who lost their lives? I'm glad Jason is doing it.

thunder

Post by thunder » Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:40 pm

Here's another article (and I could access this). There was more info in the link from yesterday, but this has a nice picture of Jason :D
https://deadline.com/2019/11/jason-isaa ... 202792228/

Hot Wheels

Post by Hot Wheels » Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:32 pm

I thought I had something, but it was another link to what Thunder posted.

thunder

Post by thunder » Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:44 am

Hopefully, there will be more than enough for both of us to post about this later on :D

Return to “Mass”