May 18, 2022: Doomsday or Renewal Day?

Good Sam is a new series for CBS, about a young top surgeon who ends up as her dad's supervisor after he comes out of a coma. Jason Isaacs plays the arrogant dad and former top surgeon.

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes

Marie
I dig animals--sometimes hundreds of feet down

Re: May 18, 2022: Doomsday or Renewal Day?

Post by Marie » Wed May 18, 2022 8:05 pm

I know he talked to some of us fans about Emma having relatives in Canada so I suspect she got lots of time to visit. Not sure of the children's status in schools - that would be the only thing that might make it difficult.

thunder
With her wheelbarrow full of surprises!

Post by thunder » Thu May 19, 2022 1:08 pm

He mentioned in a podcast (I don't remember which one) that they had talked about maybe moving to Canada, and that his wife and children has Canadian passports. Since he works mostly in America, he can just as well live there, and a lot of projects film in Canada. His wife was concerned about the weather in Toronto. I don't know how serious he was about it, though. Maybe he was just making conversation with the Canadian journalist he was talking to.

Hot Wheels

Post by Hot Wheels » Thu May 19, 2022 3:26 pm

Marie wrote:
Wed May 18, 2022 8:05 pm
I know he talked to some of us fans about Emma having relatives in Canada so I suspect she got lots of time to visit.
I certainly hope so!
Not sure of the children's status in schools - that would be the only thing that might make it difficult.

Lily just turned 20, and I suspect she may have moved onward and upward, educationally (at least as much as COVID restrictions would allow).

Ruby will be 17 in August, so she may still have some secondary school (possibly equivalent to “Senior Year in high school” in the US) ahead of her.

Either way, best of luck to both young ladies in their future!

Helen8
Pillar of the Community

Post by Helen8 » Fri May 20, 2022 3:14 pm

Here's another article about the cancellation.

https://www.thetealmango.com/entertainm ... happening/

Return to “Good Sam”