Everything I Ever Wanted to Tell My Daughter About Men (theatre event)

A woman tells her daughter about her experiences with men through a series of short films, in hope that the daughter won't make the same mistakes.

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes

Antoni Bandzior

Re: Everything I Ever Wanted to Tell My Daughter About Men

Post by Antoni Bandzior » Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:45 pm

Hi, I was there too.
The play was really amazing. Dark humor, mockingly showing ups and downs(mostly downs) of relationships and different kind of human archetypes. Whole thing touching and inspiring. So I hope they will play it at least once again.
Pity that he had to disappear early from the reception(afterparty), but we had a good moment to chat with him. Which was great :adore

The whole afterparty was a blast with wonderful people(meeting his other fans), ability to chat with actors and artists involved in the whole thing. And free alcohol was another merit of the whole evening. ;-)

Even with strange flight experiences on my way home to Poland it was totally worth it.

thunder
With her wheelbarrow full of surprises!

Post by thunder » Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:17 pm

Thanks, Antoni. Wish I could have been there. Seems like a great project and cause. :D

Marie
I dig animals--sometimes hundreds of feet down

Post by Marie » Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:39 am

Thanks for both of you for the reports of the play and after party! Great cause! So glad Jason is staying busy.

Return to “Everything I Ever Wanted to Tell My Daughter About Men”