Voice Work

The forum where we rewatch Jason's movies and dig deeper.

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes

Anniemouse

Voice Work

Post by Anniemouse » Mon Feb 12, 2024 6:16 pm

I have not listened to all of Jason's output, but I loved the stuff he did for BBC Radio 4. What are your favourites.

Antoni Bandzior

Re: Voice Work

Post by Antoni Bandzior » Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:11 pm

Mine are definitely audiobooks. I love the games, Castlevania and more recent one The Last Worker was funny. But definitely audiobooks for me.
1. Moving Pictures by Pratchett is absolute masterpiece. 🤯🤯🤯 He did all the voices there, except DEATH, I have no idea how on earth he kept up with all the accents of all those characters there, but I'm flored with what he has done there. The best of them all. Pity he haven't decided to do the rest of the Pratchett's books, because that would be the real treasure. :rave
2. A Monster Calls
3. All the Jackson Brodie stories(with special place in my heart to "Started early, took my dog")
4. And the first I ever found - The Prince and the Pauper.

I'm definitely audiobooks fan, and since I figured out the best way listening to them for me is while drawing\painting, it's amazing boost to the mood and to the creation process as well.
I'm still trying to hunt down Thunderball and Emergency Skin, to listen to them, those are the only two I wasn't able to get so far😊

thunder
With her wheelbarrow full of surprises!

Post by thunder » Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:22 am

I like the Kate Atkinsons audio books. But I like a lot of the others too.

Antoni Bandzior

Post by Antoni Bandzior » Tue Feb 13, 2024 6:58 am

What about movies\shows he voiced?
There's quite few 😃
I like Dracula's role(singing again 😁) and Judge from Castlevania (but I'm huge fan of It in general. It's really good animation series).

thunder
With her wheelbarrow full of surprises!

Post by thunder » Tue Feb 13, 2024 9:04 am

Right now, I can only remember Scoob!, and the sequel. I liked the first one the best. :D

Return to “The Lost Girls Film Club”