Okay, My turn today.

Clamber on up and let fly!

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes, LadyLucius

Lisabella

Okay, My turn today.

Post by Lisabella » Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:26 pm

It seems to me that everybody felt better after posting so today it's my turn!

This whole ----- day started for me at 4.30 in the morning! (and getting up that early makes me feel like I was dying )

Yeah I got dressed and drove to work where we had stock-taking today. All of my colleagues had to count shirts, trousers, skirts, dresses etc ( I work part-time at H&M to earn a little money during my studies at university).
And guess what I had to count??? The whole accessory department. Which contains all these small hair ties, hair clips, rings, earrings, scarfs, gloves etc etc etc. And I work in one of the biggest stores in Germany.
So it took me from 6- 10 o'clock until I had counted everything and marked every 30th piece with an elastic strap........... then wrote down the price into the list I had.

After that I had to drive to university. While beeing in a big traffic jam my car started to smoulder. Only two lanes were usable (they're building something....) so I couldnt go anywhere to have look what was wrong. I phoned my dad to tell him that my car just seemed to show me a new Pope had been elected but he (of course) couldnt help me :D
Luckily I made it to university with a fuming car BUT
couldnt find a parking space there... so I had to park in the parling garage. They spaces are so closely there that I streaked the wall...niiiiiice.
In one of my courses the professor caught my half-asleep asking me if I could translate something from german into french and italian...which I couldnt cause I didn't even knew what the Hell he was talking about.

OKay... at 6.30 in the evening I arrived at home where I couldnt find something to eat...

Well now I'm lying in my bed watching that casting- garbage X- factor shouting at the contestants why they cant carry even one tune----

Yeah that was my day :D But tomorrow : No university and no work!!!

Angel Tavington

Post by Angel Tavington » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:20 pm

This whole ----- day started for me at 4.30 in the morning! (and getting up that early makes me feel like I was dying )
I really hate waking up early in the morning, makes me feel tired the rest of the day. I need to sleep at least 8 hours a night or I don't function well.

Thank God, I work from 2:00 P.M to 9:00 P.M now. Don't need to wake up early, except on saturdays.

~me

Helen8
Pillar of the Community

Post by Helen8 » Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:25 am

Lisabella, I sympathize with you. That was not a fun day. But, I did have to laugh at your comment describing your failing car:

my car just seemed to show me a new Pope had been elected

Very cleverly put.

Lisabella

Post by Lisabella » Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:02 pm

Just what it looked like :D But thanks Helen^^ Today was better. ;-)

Hilary the Touched
Site Registrant

Post by Hilary the Touched » Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:34 pm

Inventory is the WORST! Glad that miserable day is behind you, and I hope you got some well-earned rest!

fruitbat

Re: Okay, My turn today.

Post by fruitbat » Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:21 pm

Lisabella, you had all my sympathy at this part:
Lisabella wrote:...This whole ----- day started for me at 4.30 in the morning!

grannybear

Post by grannybear » Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:18 pm

So glad I'm retired.

Return to “The Bitch Box”