FB Rant

Clamber on up and let fly!

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes, LadyLucius

BrodieCaffee

FB Rant

Post by BrodieCaffee » Sun May 15, 2016 5:57 pm

I got picked on Facebook last night as I am still recovering from my operation, yet that doesn't make her pleased as she kept going on about it and me not posting when I was posting and being active, yet she reports me to FB and I get my account locked, just cause I have had surgery, she seems to think it's ok to bully someone who has just had surgery and she then told everyone in the group that I was not a true fan and all this ****...

Thoughts?

Helen8
Pillar of the Community

Re: FB Rant

Post by Helen8 » Mon May 16, 2016 10:56 am

I'm confused. She, who?

BrodieCaffee

Post by BrodieCaffee » Tue May 17, 2016 3:12 am

A so called Harry Potter fan who slandered me in front of the group and got her admins to do the same crap too, her name is Maddie Laine, she also uses the name Mads Neal as well, evil twerp

Helen8
Pillar of the Community

Post by Helen8 » Tue May 17, 2016 10:37 am

Well that's unfortunate. How unsympathetic can one be? I can understand how you want your FB account on a Harry Potter site. I don't have a FB page, so I don't know if you can still access FB pages w/o an acct. like I can Twitter accts. (e.g., Jason's and Hiddleston's) w/o having a Twitter acct.? At least you can still see what others are posting.

Man, we are so easy-going here with posting—the majority of our members lurk, which is fine with us. Though, it would be nice to hear from everybody now and then. :D

BrodieCaffee

Post by BrodieCaffee » Tue May 17, 2016 10:41 am

Yep and eye is still sore but I've been looking for the screencaps for Case Histories season 2 for ages and can't find them

Return to “The Bitch Box”